An Easy Way To Boost Your Home’s Value
Hardwood adds a touch of luxury to any home. In fact, it is seen by potential buyers as a positive feature in a home and is usually preferred over carpet, vinyl or laminate. If you are fixing up your home to sell it, do not overlook the natural beauty and selling capabilities of hardwood floors. Even if the floors in your home have obvious signs of wear and tear, refinishing your hardwood stairs or floor can increase your home’s appeal and value when it comes time to put it up for sale.
Robar Flooring offers professional services for refinishing hardwood stairs and floors. Because refinishing floors is a big task, hiring a professional can save you the hassle, time and money and leave you with beautifully refinished floors that look brand new.
When Do You Need Hardwood Floor Refinishing?
Hardwood floors do look better with age, but eventually they will need refinishing to reflect their natural beauty. The best way to tell if your floors need refinishing is to get down on your knees and inspect the boards. If you notice scratches, dings and discolorations, it might be time to refinish them. Another test is to pour a tablespoon of clean water onto the floor. If you notice droplets forming, your finish is fine. If, however, the droplets soak slowly or penetrate quickly into the wood, it is time to refinish.
Benefits Of Refinishing Hardwood Stairs And Floors:
- Hardwood floor refinishing gives your flooring and stairs a new life and a refreshed look. Thus making the area more livable and boosting your home’s value.
- Refinishing enhances the longevity of your flooring because scratches, dings and dents are repaired before they become costly problems.
- Refinishing protects your floors from water damage and moisture, which can extend their life.
- Refinishing will dramatically decrease the number of scratches and imperfections you see on your floors.
- Refinishing provides your floors and stairs with an even color and finish.
- Your worthy investment in hardwood floors and stairs will pay off better returns and for a longer period.
Robar Flooring Provides Professional Hardwood Floor Refinishing
At Robar Flooring, our mission is to provide affordable luxury – and we do this by using the best quality materials, expert workmanship and the same, personalized service for every client. We can help transform your home or business into a space you’ll love to show off. No job is too big or too small.
Affordable Luxury – From The Leading Hardwood Flooring Experts
While you certainly could refinish your home’s stairs and floors on your own, there are some tasks that are better left to the professionals. DIY refinishing requires you to rent industrial-grade equipment, go through a detailed, multi-step process, and work with absolute precision. If the right precautions aren’t taken, you will not have a flawless finish, which could hurt the value of your home. A professional can refinish your home’s hardwood floors and stairs with the right equipment so that your floors get a complete makeover.
If you are looking for a company that specializes in refinishing hardwood stairs, call Robar Flooring today!